It is that time of the year again to fill taxes. United Way has partnered with myfreetaxes.com to provide free tax filling for qualifying participants. If you have a household income that is less $62,000 annually you can fill federal and state taxes for free.
In order to fill your taxes, you need the following:
- Social Security or Individual taxpayer number for each family member and working adult
- 1095-A if you receive a tax credit from healthcare.gov marketplace
- Childcare provider name, address, and tax ID, if applicable
- Bank routing and account number for checking and savings account
- Last year’s tax return if you have it
- Valid email address
- W-2s, 1099s, 1098s, and other income form
If you want more information visit myfreetaxes.com or contact your local United Way Office.